Monday, June 14, 2010

Dog and affection

I have learned from my dog and the dog training secrets in this process to write. The underlining message for all dog lovers will not need to adopt a dog without your total commitment for the sake of dog.I take extreme joy and a sense of accomplishment when one my dog and live again the precious moments. I think we have a good deed by doing a little soul a second life. My dog Buster would have been dead two and a half years, if not for my daughter intervention.

When I first heard that my daughter wanted to bring 13 years or so the old dog in our house, I thought it was a joke. My first reaction when it was announced that he meant it was my refusal. My terrible experience with an aggressive dog, if I was about 6 years old, and the fact that I do not know the secrets to dog training, coupled with the fear of violent struggle that we can pay bills, have contributed to my initial reaction.

Later, when I learned the reason for moving, I decided to try it with many other obstacles. I was caught in two minds about the whole incident, but the absolute determination of the desire to give my daughter a new life on an innocent and shy looking dog overcome my reluctance to support the movement.

On a Sunday afternoon in February this year a very excited and ruthless old dog named Buster was brought by my daughter. Day I was in uncharted waters and it was a loss of what to expect and not what and how you deal with unexpected guests in our house. Originally, my first fear of dogs I had a length of arms. At that time, little did I realize that I wanted to get as close to this wonderful soul.

A dog of the people who were rejected for adoption of "a puppy and was completely ignored by every training dog finally had a place he called his home, I guess found. So sad that he not only rejected by many, but is also abused when she was a puppy. He used to be very depressed, do not show any signs of interest in his food. But he came back for a bit gradual but striking and in two weeks or so lost, he began to eat. A bull mastiff weight 40 kg started looking for food all the time. When a door opens onto the courtyard, he thinks a someone brings food for him!

He was a bad guy when he was on his daily walk. He usually goes to me as if he never subjected to dog training! At the beginning it is very hard to go to him when he suddenly changed direction in a zig-zag path or taking a u-turn. Some times I was out of balance because of its pulling power and thrown sudden changes in speed and direction. Gradually it is a pleasure for me to visit him. As he grew older and weaker, he seems to have lost his pace but still go all out for his walk.

During the last few months it was really heart broken, get up to see him struggle with his back legs were not so steady. I often have to raise him to reel him for some new ones start walking. Last week of his life is a nightmare for me and my family. He does not lie on his stomach in a position to stand. Gradually losing its appetite for us is hard to bear. He even refused to eat his favorite crispy "Sakata" cookies or a piece of cheese. And I know that the end is near. I am so happy and relieved that we do what we can do the last 2 years and 3 months of his life happy, comfortable and made more meaningful.

Feeding time at 4.30 BIS 5.00 clock is the most difficult time to think over. If that was not 4:45 for some reason, he will close the study room where I used to work and have a look through the screen door and start complaining to come to attract my attention. Sometimes I have to say that I have not seen him. And he will keep staring at me as she wanted to ask, "Where's my dinner - why it is now too late?"

Since his death a few weeks ago my usual morning walk has now become a nightmare. Three km route is full of signs that I remember. Every little bush, mailbox, street lamp posts etc along the route is a great importance and led to active memory. Buster used to sniff either one, pause for a while, or his work in the area. Well, when I do my shopping I try to avoid 12 of the Isle supermarket where the dog food is stored. Life is boring without Buster. I wanted left with two souvenirs to keep the lead and neck strap on her ID tag.

From my perspective, the message i

No comments:

Post a Comment