Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Horses are such a treasure

A good, solid performer looking for? So you may be looking for a horse temperament Tai Yin. Dr. Madalyn Ward Five Elements typographical character (called Horse Harmony) developed by the system, according to Yin Tai horse a solid performer, not attractive, but very reliable. Tai Yin amateur or beginner horse, horse owners have an excellent view.

Two bits: A Case Study Tai Yin
Many years ago I found and bought a horse Tai Yin, and did not realize what a treasure I was on time.My two bits Tai Yin horse. He is a consistently hard-working, easy keeper, so that choice and will do everything in a cookie. All these traits make him a typical Tai Yin horse. When I first met him he seemed dull and overly ambitious, but that was before I took the time to know him.

I sold him a horse race considering his career went nowhere because the barrel a few years ago. Then another horse ownership I started to ride down the natural path, and two bits in the process I found out who really is.

This is not true for all horses, while two bits are pretty much a one person horse. I ride a trail that other people can make but she is really not happy about it. Great honor for him if he feels he is not getting what he wants to be close and stiff, frustrated and out of balance. For many years he lived in that state. Food is high on his priority list. Eating grass upside down, while others look around and try to find the source of some disturbance.

She is getting to know, appreciate and for which he has made a big difference in our relationship end. Now she loves me, and I like him even when it's hard to get out of the first gear. A horse that can pull you out of grass, a barrel race and not take to win is expected. He gets in the trailer, but it's about trying. But when I put in training and he has another gear that I'm never at home can find.

It is who he is and ask him to act and perform like my other horse just did not work. We believe that the bonds now just gets stronger, you must remember who he is, until I ride when I interact with him and developed. His belief in me is paramount to our success and I am careful to maintain it.

No comments:

Post a Comment