Tuesday, August 17, 2010

What do you think Does cats really bond with their owners?

We all know that cats are quite unable to survive without human intervention are aware loners. The report on the wild cat population living on farms or grain or hay, cat, mouse population, you will explain this fully, please. However, the cat, "" will be used by human beings belong to the community. For generations, the majority of the cat family are born and then moved to a different family situations. How has your cat? I almost decided to adopt the wild that they could not guarantee.
You learn to trust you and love you, even your cat's way in order to develop a bond with your cat wants. Actually, you connect with your cat and your cat, you just have to develop a bond with your development available?
Cats are very picky person and she is the most commonly used for binding is particularly. I'm a cat person to choose one over the other will know why I do not know if anyone can tell. It is a cat lover who, in the direction of a sitting room and a cat into the room, noise or movement has let a few years ago was an interesting experiment. They sit there and let the cat does what they want. The same experiment was done with non-cat lovers. The strange thing is that the cat out the offer (including purring and rubs his leg), especially those who do not like the cat who was more often than men, "Cat People." Experiment with other people and other cats and several beoneotgo, the result was the same again - they do not like the cat who took it!
People in the house with a cat will usually have other family bonds, and tolerated. This usually save them from the stage of a cat person. They love food services, as well as to trust him. You use the litter box train a cat and has praised him for it. You really have affection and stroke during lactation. Your cat food next time, pause and mentally, what you see. Cat food, put down while you bend down and stroke, do you? Or call the cats are not required to bowl.
They are also holding a cat person, and links. You can play as a mistake if you have young children, "rough" it's you, "" out of the situation and will save this cat.
Maybe your cat with the story of the day. Whenever I see my cat, I always tell her how beautiful her soft voice and a story she'll tell you. Or leave early, I just rub teokeule will caress. I can she stop me she pat me and say she never screamed provided ipeeul. The number of Japanese to gently break the skin, but it's her that she does not want at this time want a special one leaves me in doubt.
Cat "can change her personality." We changed the cat family, my daughter's cat Tikki 2 cache, a cat was associated with me. The original cache was for my daughter Tikki responsibility and always will jump in my lap or bed. Cache is no longer associated with me as well, Tikki has been changed to Julia. Time to eat our food and then taken out of food to share. Cache as long as we both came to me, the cat had a stroke more Tikki sleep in Julia's bed, began. Both voted with coupons. Tikki you still sick when she, so that the bond was not broken, she's just Julia and decided to spend more time here.
Cat bonds are a great experience with you choose. The following year, you and your very joy that the bond has grown a lot together will notice is important.

No comments:

Post a Comment