Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Feelings of attachment between me and my Dog

I was born with a natural inclination to care for the animals. I'm not sure, but that's how I remember myself, even long ago when I was still a child. I usually bring home a stray cat or a stray dog at home, and his mother often scolding me like I'm home another mouth to feed. I always regret whenever I see a stray animal on the street looks so hungry, and nobody takes care of them.

I grew up with this person, and now I have my own place. I try to limit myself to take too many strays on the street. There are still rules to be followed if you want to do these things, I also saw on the safe. I do not want to get a pet in my house, I do not have the ability to feed properly in my eyes can only eat a few.

My favorite orphan is my dog. I got a few cats and a dog at home. I do not want to get better as it is quite expensive already flows alone. I am sure that I can really give the best they can get from me.

The dog who speaks one way or another as a retriever, but a bit different because I think it is a pure breed. You will receive one day on the road when he was still a puppy. Someone has left close to my doorstep in a box. When I saw it, was so weak and shaky. I took in and nursed it to health. I gave a name "Max". It was what we called him. Max grew up to be a strong and obedient dog. Although I have not brought it up to each instructor for formal lessons, I was able to teach him some tricks too. What I like best about him is that every time I come home and stressed from work or had a serious argument and tears roll down my eyes, sat beside me and I wanted to tell me to stop crying. It may sound strange to some but I think he understands ways. This is the main reason why I consider him my best friend. It is always beside me when I feel down. Usually "talk" with him about my problems and that there are just as willing to listen as a true friend indeed.

I love my pets and I think part of my family, especially because my family is miles away from me. That's just my friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment