Friday, November 26, 2010

Does Horse Whispers? What are your thoughts is it true or just a myth

The term "horse whisperer" has occurred in the early nineteenth century and only refers to an Irish rider named Daniel Sullivan. Finally making a name for himself in England for his ability to intractably angry horse rehabilitation, onlookers remarked that he would square up and unmanageable horse sight the horse whisper in a quiet subservience. The crowd began to call him a horse whisperer.
The early horse whisperers were attended by large numbers of people need help and advice to their fellow horses. The need is still in high demand today. Here in America the practice of horse whispering developed in the Pacific Northwest and Rocky Mountain regions. The better-known rider at that time were two brothers known as Tom and Bill Dorrance. These two practitioners of the horse whispering would prove to be a profound influence on a horse today's world, and the practice has become known as natural horsemanship.
Such individual is strongly influenced by the Dorrance brothers Ray Hunt. Ray was a key figure in the landscape of natural horsemanship. His relentless search for the concepts, philosophies and spirit of the approach of Dorrance brother to understand the horse not go unanswered. Hunt is perhaps the most crucial natural horsemanship rider propelled into the consciousness of horse lovers around the world. Ray Hunt died in March 2009 at the age of the 79th the world lost a great rider. The horse lost a good friend.
Like the Dorrance brothers, Ray Hunt left this world a legacy and his gift of sharing what he knew about the horse and let them "the way". One of Ray's receivers are one of the best kept secrets of Florida in the horse world, Ronnie J Ford. He is a good cyclist defined by his experience and knowledge, and certainly by the time he hit Ray. In the spirit of the legacy Ray Hunt, Ronnie Ford, first and foremost an advocate for the horse and will be quick to tell you: "I'm just trying to make life of horses, one owner at a time to improve."
Ronnie remembers an incident that took place in Wauchula, Florida, when Ray was in possession of a clinic. "Ray was provided, we see everyone in the arena. There were probably 25 to 30 horses and riders. Now you must understand, I give all my horses that can ever be going on" out there to "Ain ' none of their business. My horse will learn to pay attention to me and they will not get into trouble. So I rode my stallion, Jo around the arena. Everything was going along fine until this man on a red gelding came past me and Jo. Well, the gelding just decided to reach out and Jo-tag. Well, Jo did not too much of a response and we just continue. Jo Never miss a step and he has never paid mind to the riders and horses we had passed, or passing us. We were driving around the arena and Ray happened to be watching around that time, red gelding approached us. All of a sudden, Jo decided to issue to take the gelding! The happened so fast, because Jo did not have much of an answer as gelding tagged him back there, I thought the end was. clear that Jo and the gelding a chance to teach him he looked was not going to get away with it then Jo got after him. I gathered Jo and simmered it down, but Ray was driving around this time and asked me reign Jo's. I handed the reins to Ray and Ray went to Gettin 'after him pretty well and he was Crawlin' my a ** it! Ray drove my ass the rest of the day. he never let up. Well, at the end of the day when we were sittin 'around discussing things Ray started back on me, just for everyone! Ray was not gonna let go and was pretty sure. Well, the next morning: "Jo and I loaded a mare that was in full season. When we got to the arena I unloaded Yes, saddled him and unloaded the mare. I put the mare on a rope, mounted and trotted over to Jo Ray. He looked at me and I asked him: "Ray, did you see what happens before Jo came after the gelding? "Ray said," No, I do not think. "So I explained this gelding went after Jo and what he saw was a very delayed response to Jo's page. I said," This jump here? She is in full season, and this stallion knows that they are none of his business. I probably deserved everything you gave me yesterday, but this stud is not! "When Ronnie this meeting his blue eyes lit with a smile that told me about his fondness for Ray Hunt and the old man retells the passion and wisdom.
. "Ray Hunt is the best rider this world has ever seen, I leaned a lot of the old man he taught me something one day, he never knew he had a Ray sayin 'he likes to use a lot: You're .. through mind to move your feet. "Ray was a horse trailer with the horse trying to get him to unload. The horse was so scared and had so much fear that the trailer, Ray had a very difficult time for him. When I saw Ray with this horse, a revelation tapped into my senses and I realized a profound truth: Sometimes a horse mind is so cluttered with the fear that you just can not go through the mind. The day Ray taught me a valuable piece of information he knew he was doing. I've learned that sometimes the chaos of circumventing and directly point to get the success you want. "
Ronnie is cited by many as a horse whisperer. He is known for his ability to work magic with horses. When faced with praise from the audience he is humble and says there is nothing special about what he does, praise instead of the horse is wonderful, it's intelligence, grace and spirit. He says: "You just have to understand that a horse is not what makes sense for him. If a horse exhibits bad behavior, it is because some people taught him how to do it. If he can learn it, so I can get learn to do something else and wrong behavior or reaction to substitute a desirable ".
There are people who say: "Ronnie is spooky, the things he can do with horses, I have the man seen in the round pen and literally cause a horse suddenly stops using only your eyes!" If asked, "Are you sure horse whispering?" Ronnie would tell you that he rarely speaks with horses at all. The only thing you'll probably hear him say the horse is something like: "Good for you! "But he will tell you that he understands that it is his duty to the horse to know what he wants to do the horse and how to ask. The horse has its own language, if you understand something about, then you go to a better line of communication. "
So conclusion, yes, there are horse whisperers exist. In spite of the life of the Horse Whisperer in our history and the alleged secrets revealed, one thing clear: whatever it is they say it's exclusively for the horse, and if we have some sympathy for us capture, we must carefully listen to something more than a whisper

No comments:

Post a Comment