Saturday, November 20, 2010

Have you ever wondered what happens to your dog if you were the unfortunate victim of an accident?

Have you ever wondered what happens to your dog if you were the unfortunate victim of an accident? Most dog owners have no plans to care for their dogs when they pass away and leave the decision in the hands of their estate. In these cases, the dog's fate is often euthanasia!
Fortunately there are ways you can be sure that your pet is cared for, even taken after your death. The easiest is to find someone who loves dogs and willing to care for your pet if you meet an untimely end.
The best way is to find another dog lover and a replacement is made. This means that if your friend is that you pass care of their dogs and vice versa to take. When I go to my dog, if I go ahead take your dog.
When I die, I know my dogs are collected. I have a list of three persons, and I know they care and give them a good home to live in. And it was my mood.
The scheme should be written in your will. Dogs are considered part of your property and without specifically designating a guardian for your dog provided they are your best relatives, like any other property.
I've seen situations where family members, with the best intentions, just not the time, money or expertise to ensure a dog. Some dogs may get lucky and find a home elsewhere, but often not well for dogs.
Hopefully you can isolate the 10 minutes and add care instructions in your will, your dog will be thankful to the improbable happen.

No comments:

Post a Comment