Similar to humans, horses also act in a systematic manner. They are one of the smartest mammals and their instinct is very powerful ability.
Therefore, before getting a horse as your pet or your equestrian adventure, here are ten interesting facts about the horse's behavior.
1) Horses are naturally herd animals. They mainly act according to what motivates them. A special feeling that motivates them is fear.
2) As I said in the introductory paragraph, the horses also creatures and their natural instincts say they need are included. These are social creatures, and they hate being alone. This is one of the reasons that they can communicate with people effectively.
3) If it belongs to a herding animal group, he or she can immediately see the danger. If they sense danger, they immediately run away. They prevent the invasion as much as possible, and survival means running them.
4) If they are properly trained, the horses have good memories. They can instantly learn these things when the range of behaviors are shown on it often. They usually perform tricks by observation and experience.
5) With regard to sleep patterns, the horses sleep standing and lying.
6) The animal prefers to stand, because they sleep called the stay apparatus their legs to relax their muscles.
7) Horses get to sleep by taking a lot of short rest periods, but they must lie down to reach REM sleep. The necessary amount of time to fulfill their REM sleep for two hours every few days.
8) When it comes to their diets, horses born and gifted with a strong and grazing instinct. They can get food to eat the most important time of day. Return if they live, they used to eat prairie grass as they travel to different places.
9) In the horse world, there is a difference between responding and taking action. When they react, they do it instinctively. When they act, they perform action disobediently.
10) Horses are born curious. They regularly check new and strange things interesting.