A cat's health is of paramount importance for owners of cats. Your cat has all the care, love and protection you can give, but sometimes, we neglect some important thing because we do not know how to deal with the felines. It is important to work and knowledge about cat health and cat needs to keep your pet with you for a long time in top condition. Here are some cat health questions and answers short but useful.
• What are the nutritious foods you can include in the diet of a cat? Cats are carnivores so a wide range of food and high protein diet will make good. Besides protein, they will also need fats, carbohydrates and other vitamins and minerals. High in fat and high carbohydrate diets will your cat healthy. Look for cat food with these requirements. Consult your veterinarian for specific health questions cat food, cat vitamin supplements or certain components need to find the type of cat you. Feeding your cat, you need a variety of food provided to them and not just one of a kind or brand. Cats can also lose their appetite if you keep giving the same food.
• What vaccinations do cats need? The primary vaccination of a cat needs is for the cat panleukopenia, feline viral rhinotracheitis and cats calcivirus. Besides the three that can be given to your cat when it was a month or two months old, rabies vaccine is also needed about four months. After every three years or even every year, vaccine should be given boosters for the core and vaccines for rabies vaccine.
• What are the common cat diseases? This is a cat health questions that many of the owners must be sure to ask about. Because cats are good at masking the symptoms of the disease, says the slightest change in the routine of your pet may simply your way of learning about a disease. Many diseases are diabetes, arthritis, urinary tract infections, cat disease, feline infectious peritonitis, feline immunodeficiency virus and worm infection just to name a few. Each has specific symptoms and some are even deadly. Learn about each other to prevent or to take immediate care in case symptoms appear.
• How do I know if a cat has rabies? Rabies is caused by a virus and it is fatal to the cat family. It is often transmitted by the bite of an infected animal. The virus which has great impact on the nervous system and the symptoms are erratic behavior and spiking fever. This can lead to hallucinations and excessive drooling. Their behavior is violent, they are easily distracted by a moving object causes it to react violently. Apart from the loss of appetite, the last phase of this disease causes paralysis, respiratory failure and death.
• What do you mean matted cat fur? The subject of cat fur can not seem to be one of the frequently asked questions cat health but it is real. Apart from grooming and the aesthetic value of fur of a cat, but also for the health of a cat. matted cat fur may mean your pet has an underlying condition that may take time to lick.