Thursday, July 22, 2010

Do you think that you are a dog lover

If my memory serves me correctly, I have not started a dog lover. I never really Pett a dog because I do not really doggy dog or anything. I remember when I was a little girl living on the islands and we have always had many animals and pets. Pets' dogs and cats. Across animals were numerous. All the dogs were allowed to be outside, because on the islands, there was absolutely no implication for dogs in home, but the cats were inside and out, however, they have their own thing.
We had a number of dogs all live in the yard "together" and they were an interesting study. They were what you mix in the U.S. as a "mongrel" races, that we in the notion of islands like dogs "pot", ie, they were mixed, and love to eat dogs ate very well and they knew that the sound of pots, if someone was cooking. They await the special tap on their shells and they were heard.
I remember "Brownie" and "Jerry" and the girls, he seems to know everything about our pets because we study one of them every day. In the time I was growing up, I lived in that particular place, until I was nine years old and our dog had puppies several times and was a delight. Sometimes our neighbor dogs would venture over to our yard, and before we knew it would be a nurse.
When we saw the dogs were moving slowly, as children, we knew we would always be another group of youths. With so many dogs in the yard, there were so many people and there were times when the dog's behavior is different. Depending on the mood of the dog, they would be subject and come when called and they were, and remain seated or to get where they wanted, or if the dogs were pregnant were more aggressive.
My family was very famous and popular in the neighborhood, and everybody, how people lived, so that our dogs were well known, and each litter of puppies always get big houses with friends and family in the area. I remember clearly, after some litters were born, the neighbors came by to make their choice. It was interesting to see all the varieties and different colors and personalities of our new puppy.
For me at that moment they were only dogs in the yard, even though I helped the dogs, that's all they have been for me. I do not know that these experiences were elements that I became - a dog lover.

No comments:

Post a Comment