Monday, October 11, 2010

Don't forget that dog ages and bears qualities like a senior posses

People grow old and die. - The dogs have the same circle as well. Since the puppies are teenagers, then adults, sooner or later - it is already old. They have lost the vitality and energy that ever was. I remember "Betty" is a young and energetic dog. We can go for a long walk or jog 5:00 to 8:00 am. It hunts mice and even cockroaches. There are many funny things he did and I always smile when I remember things - terrible moments in Betty while she was a puppy. Now this is limited to the four corners of my room. I'm getting busier and busier every day and have no time for more long walks with my precious cynic. And also, I know I can not remember.
As a dog ages, the system fails, and I know I can do that only by supporting measures to stop the aging process. And this time, I would be much more careful with activities that will. Like humans, when the dog gets older, developed changes such as arthritis, weak bones, failing eyesight, hearing, behavioral changes, and worse - can even become chronic. In this article I am going to share things I do for Betty. I hope it will help people surf the Internet for topics on how to maximize energy dog, even in old age.
1. If your dog is playful and can not help it, just to play it, taking into account the safety of the old pet dog. You do not want to hurt, so it's really better to go for preventive measures. Remember that there are no towering jumps after taking a flight. Keep the games short and low impact.
2. If your dog continues to enjoy swimming, but remember that we should stop before she tires. Keep a dog life jacket with them, if wrong. Do this - I know you want your dog to enjoy the remaining days on earth, but leaves the reason for your dog to die prematurely. I've heard owners crying about the death of their dog as a result of accidents.
3. Supply ramps, steps or in remote portable platform to jump over the bed, truck or other elevated surface, and preparing to use it.
4. If your senior dog too zealous - not just laugh every time we do the things you only do the youngsters. Take some preventative measures for accidents. Strap of the diver terrace located on the ground floor. Scan the yard critters or other animals before you lose an avid hunter. While running after the small animals in your garden may have broken bones. Remember that with age comes a weaker bones.
Caring for older dogs is just like taking care of our grandparents. Should take into account the physiological process that comes with aging. Customize your dog's activities. And changing the environment of the dog. This is the key to enjoying the last day of your dog man

No comments:

Post a Comment