Friday, January 21, 2011

Here are names of few food items that one should not feed their Dog

Many pet owners love their dogs food scraps from the table as a little treat. In most cases, this training will not lead to serious health problems. There are some foods that the dog absolutely can not eat because they can cause serious problems and, in some cases even death.
Some people believe that this is a misconception that dogs may not chocolate, but the fact that eating chocolate is actually very dangerous for dogs. The caffeine in chocolate acts as a stimulant and can cause their heart to beat irregularly, or accelerate leading to seizures or cardiac arrest. Chocolate acts as a diuretic and causes severe diarrhea and vomiting. If a person suspects that their dog can even have chocolate, it is appropriate to take them immediately to an animal hospital.
Another food that many people do not realize can be dangerous to dogs is onions. Onions are particularly dangerous because they lead to failures in the red cells of dogs, which means that the oxygen from traveling through their bodies. Symptoms may include vomiting and diarrhea, and loss of appetite, fever and fatigue. If anyone has fed their dogs before and onions do not have a problem, they should be aware that these symptoms can develop over time as a dog continues to eat onions.
There are a number of dog owners responsible for the bottom and think it's funny to get their dogs alcoholic drinks like beer feed. It is a terrible idea, because the body of a dog is not equipped to handle alcohol. As a result, the dogs are very susceptible to alcohol poisoning and even a small amount of alcohol can cause serious digestive problems or death.
Hub is also a human food can be very dangerous for a dog when they eat. Because it is so soft, the dogs usually swallow bread without chewing and then their body heat causes it to rise. This can lead to severe bloating and vomiting. Moreover, the rising action of the bread to make a by-product alcohol is very dangerous for dogs.
In most cases, it is safe for a dog owner to feed their pets scraps from their table every now and then. However, they should be aware of what they feed their dogs and the effect it will have on their bodies. An occasional treat is fine, but there are some people foods that can cause serious and potentially fatal consequences for a beloved pet.

No comments:

Post a Comment