Friday, January 28, 2011

An Overwiew on Cat Habits

Cats need to knead. No one knows much about why cats do nothing. There are many ideas but few reliable facts. The usual suspects are: The cat is back to kitten behavior in which the mother of no immediate supply of milk and knead it opens the gates. Seems reasonable and likely. I have many cats. Actually I have two, but they are all about. An often knead, the other never.
Some suggest that the cat was ready to knead into adulthood too early. Maybe. (I think I should explain that "making biscuits" is a colloquialism for kneading. Sounds good to me).
Some say the cat knead until adulthood stopped too late. For this we need scientists?
Who can say? Spinning is even worse. It seems that cats purr as they die. How does this relate to all the happy spiders? The kiss of death? No, this is a very different scenario. Spiders them an offer they can not refuse. I do not know.
The Rising Rump syndrome is a different matter and can not be discussed without adult supervision.
Some of my two cats and some chicken fat. I say something, because they change sides, a day 1 day chicken fat. They sniff to death of what they have sniffed years like they have never smelled before. It will be a new object do not exist. Two days later the sole property of one and the other too dead to fall before you leave.

No comments:

Post a Comment